DEVELOPING THE FUTURE TODAY
Integrated Facilities Management Solutions specializes in facilities management
Integrated Facilities Management Solutions (IFMS) is one of South Africa’s leading facilities maintenance and management company, offering an integrated solution on asset maintenance and management in line with dedicated contract management, supply chain management and SHEQ standards.
It is our commitment in ensuring you get the most out of your infrastructure assets and facilities by providing comprehensive technical services through our team of engineers, technicians and artisans with a depth of experience and expertise at maintaining technical services in a built-up environment.
Utilize our range of technical services individually or bundle your technical service needs to ensure more cost effective pricing by allowing us to drive economies of scale on your behalf, and reducing your management span of control to a single vendor.
IFMS is a 100% operational business unit of Moriel Infrastructure Group formed with the intention to form one of South Africa’s leading facilities solutions. IFMS is registered with the Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB). Level 1 B-BBEE contributor
Service - Level Agreements.
Coupled with this, we simplify your service with a comprehensive SLA which improves levels of customer satisfaction and compliance with legislated health, safety and environmental standards. Our flexible service offering is further optimized and supported with our 24/7 /365 Service Desk, which is easily accessible via web, email and phone.
To be South Africa’s preferred facilities solutions company, providing the best possible and effective services.
IFMS aims to be more involved in community programmes, which we believe is a practical and successful way of promoting employment, skills development, training and economic empowerment in a targeted and sustainable way. At Moriel we believe that when we empower communities in our projects; we become more fruitful and productive knowing we are making a positive impact in people’s lives.
Our occupational health safety and environmental system aims at;
Health and safety procedures
- Injury on duty prevention
- Prevention against property damage
- Economic loss reduction
Therefore we are committed to;
- Comply with applicable health and safety legislation
- Support efforts improvement to health safety in the work place
- Promote health and safety training
- We control the use of material resources to minimize waste.
- We provide a safe and healthy working environment for our employees and clients
- We comply with all environmental legal obligation
- We at Moriel Infrastructure Group regularly do inspection and do planned maintenance
- We also do adequate training and supervision of operators and compliance with the code and conducts of the health and safety regulations
Who Are We Aiming To Reach
Our target market does not limit us to how much we can do, therefore we are aiming to work hand in hand with the following organizations:
- Government Departments (both National and Provincial Departments)
- Municipalities ( within the Metropolitan, District and local Municipalities)
- Infrastructure development agencies
- Blue chip companies